Pesticide Training and Testing
Pesticide Training and TestingTesting Procedures
Testing starts promptly at 10:00 am local time and ends at 12:00 noon. You do not need to pre-register for the exam.
All persons taking an exam will be required to pay an examination fee at the time of testing. The examination fee is $25.00 for the initial category and $10.00 for each additional category. The examination fee must be paid by check or money order made payable to the KENTUCKY STATE TREASURER. DO NOT BRING CASH. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT CASH. Applicants who do not bring this fee in the proper form will not be permitted to test.
If you are applying for an additional category you must bring proof of certification to the testing center or the $25.00 rate will apply.
All applicants must know the name and address of the business for which they work. Applications that do not contain this information cannot receive a correct billing statement.
All dates and locations are subject to change
- Status of Individual Licensing & Certification
- Guidelines of Categories and Obtaining General and Specific Certification Credits
- Study Material for Category Testing Schedules
- Agricultural CEU Training Schedule (pdf)
- Structural CEU Training Schedule (pdf)
- 2017 Pesticide Testing Schedule (pdf)