Farm to Fork
Farm to Fork
The 2017 Kentucky Proud Farm to Fork program will partner with local organizations to increase awareness of Kentucky Proud foods and benefit a charity in their community. Under the program, participating organizations host dinners that serve dishes made with local foods to highlight local farms, farmers, producers, and Kentucky Proud products. The program will also promote local agritourism businesses.
- 50-50 match for eligible expenses up to $500 per dinner
- Applicants must agree to display the Kentucky Proud logo in all graphics and promotional materials for the event
- Approval based on the date completed applications are received by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and availability of program funds
- Applications may be submitted through Oct. 17 or until funds are exhausted
- No more than two events in a single county
Download the Farm to Fork Guidelines and Application from our forms library [see right menu bar).
Click on the below picture to see photos from our 2016 Farm to Fork Dinners.
Funding for Kentucky Proud and Farm to Fork is made possible through a grant from the Kentucky Agricultural Development Fund.
- Kentucky Proud
- Kentucky Office of the State Entomologist
- Kentucky Office of the State Veterinarian
- Kentucky Division of Forestry
- University of Kentucky, Division of Regulatory Services
- Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA)
- American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC)
- Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
Additional LinksCommonwealth of Kentucky
United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
- USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS)
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
United States Department of the Treasury
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and
Trade Bureau (TTB)
- U.S. Government Export Portal
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- U.S. International Trade Administration
- United States Small Business Administration
- United States Department of Commerce
- Export-Import Bank of the United States