Kentucky Proud At-Cost Program
Due to statute establishing a special promotional fund (KRS 246.245), the Kentucky Department of Agriculture can purchase in volume promotional and marketing items. These items are then offered for sale to Kentucky Proud members at our cost so that producers and retailers may use to show they are "Kentucky Proud."
From July 23- August 11, 2014, we are closed for At-Cost orders. Our offices are moving across town and all items are packed for moving. We'll reopen as soon as get items re-shelved. We appreciate your patience.
- For mail orders, print out the Item Order form and mail with payment by check or money order. Orders are processed weekly. Make checks or money orders payable to "Kentucky State Treasurer." All prices include postage.
- For pick up orders, call the KDA marketing office (502) 564-4983 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are necessary to ensure someone is available to assist you.
There are two ways to order items -- by mail or picked up in Frankfort (appointment required).
- Payment is due at the time of purchase/ordering. We do not bill or invoice. We fulfill order upon payment.
- We are unable to accept phone, fax, or Internet sales because we do not have the ability to process credit cards
We accept checks or money orders made payable to "Kentucky State Treasurer."
- Kentucky Proud
Licensing and Laws
- Buy KY Products
Buy KY Products
- Kentucky Office of the State Entomologist
- Kentucky Office of the State Veterinarian
- Kentucky Division of Forestry
- University of Kentucky, Division of Regulatory Services
- Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA)
- American Hardwood Export Council (AHEC)
- Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)
Additional LinksCommonwealth of Kentucky
United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
- USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS)
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
United States Department of the Treasury
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and
Trade Bureau (TTB)
- U.S. Government Export Portal
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- U.S. International Trade Administration
- United States Small Business Administration
- United States Department of Commerce
- Export-Import Bank of the United States