Animal Disposal and Rendering
Kentucky Revised Statutes.
The Office of State Veterinarian is responsible for:
- Licensure of Rendering Facilities and Trucks Renewal by December 31 of each year
- KDA Rendering Statute
- Registering Commercial Composting Facilities
- Regulating the Proper Disposal of Livestock, Poultry, and Fish Carcasses
- Animal Composting is an approved method of animal disposal under KRS 257.160.
- KDA Regulation on Animal Carcass Composting
- On Farm Composting
- On Farm Disposal
- Composting video
- Animal Disposal and Rendering