- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) issued by an accredited veterinarian within 30 days prior to entry (Source listed as Home Premises)
- Import Permit shall be obtained and recorded on CVI by issuing veterinarian at 502-782-5901 OR online HERE
- Elephants: TB tested within the last year (ALWAYS)
- MICHIGAN: Special testing requirements, please call our office at 502-782-5901
- Some exotic animals may also require to have a Kentucky Fish & Wildlife transportation permit. Please contact the Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources at (800) 858-1549. Click here for a list of PROHIBITED SPECIES, or be directed to the KDFW website.