This page has links to the resources that all program administrators will need when applying for and managing Kentucky Agricultural Development Fund programs.
- Bull Assessment Tool - check EPDs to verify bull qualifies for CAIP
- Soil Calculators - resource only, not specific to CAIP
- CAIP Advertisement, black & white - template (.docx)
- CAIP Advertisement, full color - template (.docx)
- Letter - Approval (.docx)
- Letter - Denial (.docx)
- Letter - Waiting List (.docx)
- Administrator Submitted Templates: Tenant-Owner Checklist (.pub)
KADF LOGO & Usage
The Kentucky Office of Agricultural Policy will be hosting the 2021 CAIP Administrator Trainings. These regional training sessions will initially be held virtually. CAIP administrators are the target audience for the two-hour training sessions that will focus on changes to CAIP, frequently asked questions, compliance, and reporting.
Who Should Attend? Program administrators - the individual(s) involved in daily management of the program for the administrative entity - are required to attend one session. This training must occur prior to execution of a new legal agreement for CAIP. Others involved or interested in the agricultural development process, especially extension agents, are welcome to attend.
If you were unable to attend the 2021 CAIP trainings and plan to administer a 2021 CAIP please contact our office at KOAP@ky.gov for training information.