Animal Disposal and Rendering
All carcasses of domestic livestock, poultry and fish which have died must be disposed of in accordance with Kentucky Revised Statutes.
- Registering Commercial Composting Facilities
- KDA Regulation on Animal Carcass Composting
- Animal Composting is an approved method of animal disposal under KRS 257.160.
- On Farm Composting
- On Farm Disposal
- Step-by-Step Composting Video (*0:27-Permitting is no longer required by our office)
- Licensure of Rendering Facilities and Trucks Renewal by December 31 of each year
- Regulating the Proper Disposal of Livestock, Poultry, and Fish Carcasses
- KDA Rendering Statutes