International Marketing Program
The Kentucky Department of Agriculture is available to assist Kentucky companies and producers export their agricultural commodities, products and services around the world.
Along with our partners, we strive to:
- Recruit Kentucky agriculture related companies and producers having export potential.
- Coordinate resources to provide export assistance or to improve existing export efforts.
- Assist in creating an export culture for the Commonwealth's agriculture community by developing and responding to opportunities within the global marketplace.
- Facilitate export training, knowledge, and assistance through education and outreach programs.
- Research emerging and existing export markets.
- Identify trade leads and promote the Commonwealth's agricultural products at trade shows and through outbound and inbound trade missions.